Friday 20 June 2014

Mac Lipstick Review - Lovelorn





I have such a loving relationship with this lipstick! The Mac Lustre in Lovelorn is one of my favorite lippys at the moment! Yes they are expensive, but in reality, they are much cheaper than most high end lipsticks, and I'd rather buy one MAC lipstick and know that the quality is great, than two drugstore ones. It’s such a lovely, girly colour. Its a medium tone pink which helps give off a feminine approach, which I personally recommend with a neutral look as it allows the lipstick to just finish your makeup off. I find that this lipstick is a neutral, soft pink with a very moisturizing and smooth texture, I do have to re-apply it every few hours but not as much as I would with other lipsticks. I totally recommended this colour, especially for the summer as it helps lighten your face-up, also if you are used to wearing neutral colours and not so daring when it comes to more brighter, colourful lipsticks then I recommend that you try this mac lovelorn lipstick as it is still quite a soft, neutral colour, however still has some colour to it. 

Whats your favourite lipstick this summer? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment