Sunday 22 June 2014

My Top 5 Favourite Red Lipsticks


Here our a selection of my top five red lipsticks! I think that every woman should have at least one red lipstick in their makeup bag! Red lipstick just never seems to date and gives off such a glamorous, sophisticated look! 



1. Rimmel Kate Moss Wine 107 
I find this colour to be quite different to other reds that I have, that's why I love it so much! This gorgeous colour is just so rich and the matte finish allows it stay on your lips all day long, whilst also leaving a beautiful, flawless matte finish. This colour is perfect for the autumn and especially if you have fair skin. Also the bargain price of £3.99 you can't go wrong! 





 2. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nectarine 
I received this lipstick as a gift, which I absolutely adore! This colour lippy is more of a warm orangey red compared to the others. It has a very sorting approaching on the lips and is also long-lasting so therefore  there will be no need in keep re-applying like the majority of other lipsticks!




3. Flormar DC2
This red Flormar lipstick was one of my first red lipsticks, which I purchased over in Tenerife when visiting my Grandad and at only 3 euros I couldn't resist! It's such a beautiful gentle red, which is very long lasting as I can go hours and hours without re-applying. It's near enough all gone now so I am having to try and hold out until I go back over to Tenerife.


 

4. Mac Russian Red
The bold, retro looking red has a matte finish, with an intense blue undertone. I find that this lipstick goes on without any problems what so ever, as it goes on without my lips going parched. This is due to the lipstick containing natural oils which gives the lipstick a better texture, as well as allowing the lips to retain moisture.I find that that this lipstick gives off such a glamorous look and I am forever getting compliments on it!


5. Estee Lauder Carthy Red
I find this lipstick to be such a rich colour, with easy application! The texture is super light and extremely creamy, which allows the lipstick to just glide on to your lips without any trouble!

What's your favourite red lipstick? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment