Thursday 12 February 2015

Soap and Glory in Super Nude Lipstick Review

Soap and Glory In 'Super Nude' Lipstick Review

Nude lipsticks have been a must in every girls makeup bag this autumn/winter! I'm a huge lover for mac lipsticks but when I came across this Soap and Glory lipstick in ‘super nude’ I  just fell in love with it immediately! Unlike most matte lipsticks it glides on, leaving your lips smooth and moisturised without drying them out! It’s lightweight weight on but the pigment is superb and you don’t have to keep re-applying it like most lipsticks! The colour is a lovely warmth nude shade, which I like to apply with no7 nude lip liner just to define it that little bit extra. Also the fact that it is only £9 for such an amazing lipstick is why I love it so much too! Totally recommend it! 




1 comment:

  1. I love Soap & Glory's skincare and body stuff; but haven't tried their makeup. This looks great though x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete