Monday 17 February 2014

Mascara Review - Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara




 001 Black - Boots £7.99 - Link Here


Finding the perfect Mascara is a bit like finding the right man; it can take years of trial and errors, but once discovered you should never let it go.The ‘Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara‘ most certinly lives up to it's name. This Mascara is literally incredible and well worth the buy! It allows you to transform your ordinary lashes in to glamorous movie star lashes in just one coat. This Mascara is perfect if you have eye lashes like mine..SHORT. It still has a really good effect on long lashes, but has an even better effect on shorter lashes. 

Something that I LOVED about this Mascara is that it doesn’t flake and weigh down your lashes like most Mascaras do, due to the small bristles. Also the fact that this Mascara is affordable makes it even better as being a student I can’t justify paying out for top branded make-up, which makes this Mascara even more perfect for me.

I finally have life in my lashes again, when I use this Mascara, it lengthens, volumize’s and separates my lashes..what more could I ask for in a Mascara? The only thing that I dislike about this Mascara is that I found that it took a while to dry, but if you don’t sneeze you’ll be fine!;) 

I will most defiantly be re-purchasing this mascara!



2 comments:

  1. I love this mascara! I have the ultra black version and t gives the most dramatic lashes!

    Kal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's amazing! One of my favourite mascaras at the minute! x

    ReplyDelete