Sunday 23 February 2014

My current Go-to items




The weather in the UK has been pretty depressing and chilly to say the least recently, so I have my Nivea lip balm to nurse my lips back into good shape.This Mac bronzer is one of my most trusty makeup essentials, which I take almost everywhere with me - it also has a mirror in it, so great for being on the go! My Mac Russian Red lippy is one of my favourite lipsticks it does not only give a great colour to my lips but also a great texture, leaving a matte finish.This perfume is an handbag essential and one of my favourite senses of all time. It combines both 'Fantasy' and 'Midnight Fantasy' which is one of the reasons I love this perfume as I can split it in to two parts, as well as being one of my all time favourites which I forever get complements on. I am head over heels for this Real Techniques - Face brush, it is definitely a must have beauty essential which every girl should have in their makeup collection! It allows you to create such a flawless base on your skin. My Casio gold watch has been one of my favourites for over a year now, it is on me twenty-four-sevan and never fails to let me down! Soap&Glory products never seem to disappoint me and their 'Hand Food' most certainly didn't! Nobody wants dry hands and the scent it absolutely lovely - leaving your hands super smooth. This book is one of my favourite things to read, it goes almost everywhere with me. It contains the tips and tricks on how to achieve the most greatest street style outfit photographs, as well as inspiring, creative outfits - definitely a fashion bloggers must have!



So there you have it! Please let me know what your current go-to items are, I would love to know!
Jasmine x

No comments:

Post a Comment