Friday 28 February 2014

Wishlist!


Im absolutely loving pastel colours at the minute, especially these Topshop stitch cigarette trousers! A very girly look but by adding some bold accessories will give the outfit that edgy vibe. Also adding a slouchy jumper to trousers seems to be a big trend at the minute as it's all about the big comfortable dress down, which can also easily be achieved by just adding an oversized jacket to your outfit.

Also this black bralet should be an essential in every girls wardrobe as they are such a staple piece and also goes with almost everything! 

Monochrome is one of my favourites, it never fails to make it's mark! They always say opposites attract and they surely do! If monochrome isn't your thing then dress it down a bit with some black and white accessories instead.

If you know me then you will know that I have a slight obsession with shoes and River Island never seem to disappoint me with their collection of, they are always on trend with affordable prices. At the moment I am loving their white cleated sole platform sandals as they are a trusty pair of platforms as you are able to dress them down or up, as well as being such a staple piece to any outfit! 

Let me know what your favourites are, I would love to hear! 


Jasmine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment