Sunday 15 February 2015

My everyday essentials..








This Michael Kors tote bag is the love of my life, if you follow me on any social networking you will know that I was very lucky to receive this bag for my 18th birthday from my mum and dad. I went for the black one due to it being able to go with everything and never going out of fashion! Also the size is just perfect for me, considering I constantly have loads of folders and my laptop for college with me. 

Moving away from my beautiful bag, here is what I carry around in it, nothing too exciting unfortunately…

Iphone 5c - I take this everywhere with me, it doesn’t leave my sight! 

River Island purse - This pretty much has my life in it, the home to all my cards and cash (not that i ever have any money)

Keys - My keys to my car, which have a huge pom pom on them because I am forever losing them in my bag 

Makeup - My two everyday go to makeup brushes from the Real Techniques collection as they help to create such a flawless base. My favourite nude lippy at the moment by Soap and Glory, which I like to pair with this Rimmel cappuccino colour lip liner. Also my favourite mascara by Estee Lauder, which never fails to lets me down,  to create those hollywood lashes.

Deodorant - Comes in handy after a good workout at the gym

Paracetamol - just incase of an emergency, you never know when your going to get a headache or something

Ipad - When I haven't got my laptop with me, I like to take my iPad with me, especially to college so I cant write notes up on it quickly

Victoria Secret body mist - This Victoria secret body mist is in the gorgeous scent peach, which I just absolutely adore! 

Tangle Teezer - This tangle teezer goes everywhere with me, as I hate knotty hair! 

Spectacles -  Just because I'm always working on essays or browsing through social network and online shops

Jack Wills Berry Lip Balm - This Jack Wills lip balm helps to nurse my lips back in to shape, especially in the winter! 










No comments:

Post a Comment