Sunday 25 May 2014

Hi I'm Jasmine and I'm a Shoe Addict

Well it is fair to say that I have a slight obsession with shoes! I just find that they can help make an outfit stand out so much! Here are just a small selection of my never ending shoe collection, I hope you like them!! 



 These beautiful things are the newest to my collection and at just £20 I had to grab them! I paired them with these cute little white socks which I got from depop, I find that they both work so well together! 



These are my all time favourite trainers, I have had them for over a year now and they can just be thrown on with almost anything, especially when i'm having a lazy day! 



These are my new favourite trainers at the moment, I absolutely adore them! If you haven't got a pair then you need to go and get a pair; so comfy! 


These leopard print loathers are from international at such a bargain price so I couldn't turn them down!




My beautiful Primark chunky sandals! Yes, Primark!! 

Well I had been wanting some Timberlands for a very, very long time but them I bumped in to these beauties! At just £30 from TkMax, it was love at first sight! 

Hoped you liked a few of my shoes from my collection! Let me know what you thought of them!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the platform white sandals! Being short, sandals like that are perfect for me :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanyou hunny! I know there my favourite so perfect:) x

      Delete