Saturday 15 March 2014

Real Techniques Face Brush






 Boots £9.99


I had heard many positive things about this brush, so I had very high expectations when receiving this brush but it didn’t fail to let me down!

I received this brush for christmas and I can honestly say that it is up there with my top beauty purchases! All Real Techniques brushes are colour coded, the gold coded brushes are focussed on the base of the skin. This face brush is incredible dense and soft, with a round head which makes it super easy to apply liquid foundation, achieving amazing coverage, as well as creating a flawless base on your skin. I love how dense this brush is and has yet to shed a hair on me so I expect for it to stay in shape for a long time.

This brush also allows me to buff my foundation in to my skin, like no other brush I have used before. No streaks! No foundation lines! Just an amazing finish, allowing you to keep your head held high throughout the day! 


I also always find the more time you spend on the base of your makeup application then then better finish you end up with. This is definitely a must have beauty essential, which every girl should have in their makeup collection.

What do you think of this brush? let me know!!

4 comments:

  1. I recently purchased this brush and I'm the exact same absolutely love it

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! definitely want to get this its such a good price!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou!! Yea deffo and boots have a 3 for 2 on at the moment which is a bonus! x

      Delete