Wednesday 19 March 2014

The sunshine award


I have been meaning to do this post for a while now, after being tagged by the lovely lovedesiree3 to do the  Sunshine award! Thanks for tagging me Desiree - go check out her blog guys!

The rules to the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominating blogger.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers you think bring sunshine into the world.
4.Come up with your own 11 questions to ask them!

11 random facts about me:


1.I love pastels
2.I study creative media
3.I want to live in America
4.I am from a family of 7 
5.I use to play football for Leicester City Ladies
6.Lula is one of my favourite magazine 
7.I have to drink fizzy pop out of a glass not a can
8.I love camping and the outdoors
9.Vegas is one of my favourite places that I have visited 
10.I love going on spontaneous trips
11.I work at TkMax

Desiree's Questions to me:

1.What is your favourite thing in the world?
I absolutely love traveling, my favorite place I have visited is Las Vegas and I am hoping to travel to Thailand next year! Eeek so excited!

2.What is your dream job?
My dream job is to work in the television industry

3.If you could have any super power what would it be?
Erm thats a tricky one, it would properly have to be flying, then I would be able to fly to wherever I want to. 

4.lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick

5.Going to the Movies, or stay home and watch Netflix?
Going to the movies 

6.What is your favourite FOOD?
Hmm it would probably have to be a Chinese and also a Wispa chocolate bar!

7.Are you a cat person or a dog person?
A dog person, I have two cocker spaniels, one named Jai and the other named Lilly :)

8.Why did you start blogging?
Basically because I loved reading other peoples blogs, so I thought I would start my own up

9.In what month were you born?
November 

10.What is your favourite season?
I like all the seasons, I like a change every few months but if I had to pick then I would probably have to pick the summer! 

11.What is the first place you would visit if you could go anywhere in the world?
New York - It’s my destiny!  

Who I Tag:


My questions for you:

1.Where is favorite place to shop?
2.What can you not leave the house without?
3.What is your favorite program?
4.Who is your celebrity crush?
5.What is your favorite City?
6.What would you like to be doing in 10years time?
7.What is your favorite name?
8.What is your favorite Chocolate bar?
9.Where is your favourite place to eat out?
10.Do you have a phobia of anything, if so what is it?
11.What is your favorite beauty brand?


WOW!! Well that took me quite a while to fill in but I hope you enjoyed reading it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment