Friday 7 March 2014

This weeks Highstreet Picks

1. Trenchcoat - H&M
2. Metallic Running Shorts - Boohoo
3. Rib Crop Tee - Topshop
4. Metal Trim Flats - Topshop
5. Printed Split Side Tee - Topshop
6. Sleeveless Crop - New Look
7. Coral Boyfriend Jacket - New Look

I have fell just a little bit in love with this light beige trench coat, I seen it in store the other day and I just wanted it there and then; it's such a beautiful light coat which you can throw on with anything and you will look a million dollars! 

These metallic running shorts are so up my street and will look amazing for the summer!! I'm also a huge fan of this rigged crop top and for only £8 you can't go wrong! Also this coral jacket is one of my favourite colours, especially for the spring and such a good price from New Look! 

What is your favourite item? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Love this post!! <3
    I wanted to let you know that I did the Sunshine Award on my blog, and I tagged you to do it next!
    Check it out!
    www.lovedesiree3.com

    ReplyDelete