Monday 14 April 2014

Outfit Post - These boots were made for walkin

 Top - Primark/ Coat - H&M/ Shirt - H&M/ Disco Leggings - International/ Boots - TkMax/ Hat - Topshop

Sorry for the lack of post been really poorly, as well as being piled down with course work! But once i eventually had some time to myself and put something on which weren't my doss clothes I thought would post my ootd. 

Excuse to pathetic background but I didn't actually have time to go out and take photos with a nicer background like my other outfit post, so you shall have to put up with the poor excuse of my messy bedroom. 

O'dear only just realised how awkward my hands look in these photos, apologies!! Hahaha

Let me know what you think of this outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've styled that plaid shirt; they go so well with those boots. Two items that are definitely on my wish list :) And I don't think that background is pathetic at all; it looks amazing!
    P.S. just followed you via bloglovin' ♥

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou hunny, really appreciate it!! xxx

      Delete