Sunday 30 March 2014

Opposites Attract


Jacket - Warehouse/ Top - Topshop/ Hat - Topshop/ Leggings - American Apparel/ Converse - Office

I haven't posted an outfit post in a while so I thought it was about time I posted another! Excuse the poor excuse of me in the photo's, I am far from a model but I just really wanted you to see my outfit as it is so basic and efortless, yet goes so well together! 

Monochrome is one of my favourites, it never fails to make it's mark! They always say opposites attract and the surely do! If monochrome isn't your thing then dress it down a bit with some black and white accessorises instead. 


Let me know what you think.. 







4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go here to see what it's all about.
    http://myvioletdelights.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/liebster-award.html
    Let me know when you're finished, because I'd love to see your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Click on the link to see what is all about :)
    http://wonderwardrobe.weebly.com/2/post/2014/04/2nd-liebster-award.html
    Make sure you link me back your post!

    ReplyDelete