Tuesday 15 April 2014

Haul - Recent Fashion Purchases



 Rain Coat - Asos //
The photos do not not do this gorgeous baby blue rain mac jacket any justice, but it is amazing! 


 Shoes - Topshop// 
I just had to get these beautiful snake skin shoes! For just £20 I thought were amazing and would be able to pair with almost every outfit! 


 Dress - Topshop//
This dress is perfect for the summer and I can't wait to pair it with some trainers and a shirt wrapped round my waist! 




 Crop Top - Topshop//
This crop top was just made for me, I'm loving mesh detail at the minute especially on the shoulders of this top! 



 Dress - Topshop - Oh My Love//
I wasn't so sure about this dress at the beginning but my mum persuaded me to keep it, I don't usefully wear this particular nude colour but I thought I would give it ago! Just need a special occasion for me to wear it now!!


Boots - Tkmax//
As you may know I work at TkMax so as seen as I seen these come in stock I instantly knew that I had to get them. I had been wanting some Timberlands for ages but just could't justify the price of them, so I managed to grab my hands on these beauties instead! They are so alike to the timberlands at a much lower price, also the colour of them are so me! 



Let me know what you think of my purchases!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment