Thursday 3 July 2014

Estee Lauder - Mascara Review





Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara - £22

Well where do I start about this mascara! Finding the perfect mascara is a bit like finding the right man, it can take years of trial and errors, but once discovered you should never let it go. 

This mascara is hands down one of the best mascaras which I have ever used! This mascara  gives your lashes outrageous volume, lifts and curves them, whilst also making them look super bold and stand out without looking clumpy. I don't usually tend to go for expensive mascaras as there are just too many good drugstore mascaras on the market at the fraction of a price. However when I received this mascara as a gift I thought I would give it ago and hands down it beats every mascara which I have ever used! I also found that this particular mascara brush type allowed me to easily to reach the lashes in my inner corners. Also like many other mascaras you have to apply at least two or sometimes even three coats to your lashes, with this Estee Lauder mascara you only have to apply one coat, allowing it to last longer then many others! I received this mascara at christmas and have used it every day since and I am still using the exactly the same product till this day, so the £22 is definitely worth it!

Let me know what you think of this product! Or if there is any Mascara's that you highly recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment